Skype
hasgeroth

Tale of the Dolphin King Tale of the Dolphin King

?!?!

What the hell?! XD That was one of the most random things I've ever seen. It was like random, unrelated ideas strung all together to create... hilarity XD

Kupo! the beginning pt1 Kupo! the beginning pt1

Awesome

Totally awesome job, man. Your animation skills are excelent. I thought it was really well done. However, it definately needs sound. Sound effects would really help bring out the mood and intensify the situations. But really, the animation was top notch. Good job man.

synsacrum responds:

thanks for all the praise, and i'll try to contain myself long to find sound effects next time all i finish all the drawing aspects of the animation. :)

Sir Clock Makes a Flash Sir Clock Makes a Flash

BLAH

Nobody who uses that damn song in any sort of media is freakin sweet x____x

Nice error, though XD

Creatus responds:

I beg to differ turd-bucket.

Gray Gray

Awesome

Inspirational and innovative. Awesome job, concept, and ideas. 5/5, 10/10.

Xeno Tactic 2 Xeno Tactic 2

Absolutely awesome! ^_^

Amazing job, man. Everything was awesome. But how do you beat the first level? x_x It would appear that I'm worse than a noob. I'd appreciate a PM with some guidance XD Nice job, though. Awesome game ^_^

antebios responds:

the answer is : dissipator...

The Roslin Station The Roslin Station

I love Lost.

Awesome job man. You really did a great job on the pictures. The whole time I was just like "Woaaah. It looks like it's really part of the show." The way you put the station logo in, it just looked so smooth and in place.

Also, the story makes perfect sense. For all of the people who finish it and are confused, thinking it's just random, it does make sense. Read the journals.

I think the best part of this game was how the story was held together. It was a very interesting twist. Once I had figured it out, I was just like "Wow.. That's crazy." I really liked the detail you put into it. One of my only complaints is that 'write' is spelled incorrectly in one of the journals.

One more thing. A question for the author:
Did the backgammon set intentionally have reference to the numbers? If so, could you explain to me the entire reference?

danomano65 responds:

a lot of the interior pictures were simply googled. most of the numbers are coincidence, which makes it that much more important. I loved being surprised by them. When u first come out of the pipes, there's a pipe with 42 scratched into it. it's awesome. most of the time the show has numbers in there just as reference to the mystical properties they hold. there's a 16 on the air plane as well. I'm so glad u understood and loved it. I was really excited about the LOST fans looking at this. I'm excited to make another one.

Great job on this! =) It's a really awesome sound. How'd you make it? Didya use your voice? XD

heather-lanham responds:

yup. used audacity, my crap webcam 's mic, and my voice. :3

Nixies' Theme more added Nixies' Theme more added

This is such an awesome theme. I love the feeling it portrays. It's soft, a little mysterious, and very thoughtful. You made this? What'd you use? I could totally see this being in an anime =P

You have a manga character?! XD Are you making a manga? I'd love to have a look! ^_^ I love manga!

KA-KeitorinArtist responds:

Thanks! I did indeed. I used Finale Pad, and fruity loops.

I do! Her name is Nixie Manaworth. I just totally revamped her character design to help match this music much better. I'm currently working on it!

I LOVE MANGA TOO! :DD

Psycothic Psycothic

Rawr, I record stuff spur of the moment too. It's way more fun XD I hate putting effort into perfecting things, and I don't really have much time.

I think this is really awesome, though. How did you make this? XD

Mau3000 responds:

Haha, the heat of the moment make things really cool.
Well, how did I make exactly what? Haha!

Thanks for reviewing, bro!