Skype
hasgeroth

Tale of the Dolphin King Tale of the Dolphin King

?!?!

What the hell?! XD That was one of the most random things I've ever seen. It was like random, unrelated ideas strung all together to create... hilarity XD

Kupo! the beginning pt1 Kupo! the beginning pt1

Awesome

Totally awesome job, man. Your animation skills are excelent. I thought it was really well done. However, it definately needs sound. Sound effects would really help bring out the mood and intensify the situations. But really, the animation was top notch. Good job man.

synsacrum responds:

thanks for all the praise, and i'll try to contain myself long to find sound effects next time all i finish all the drawing aspects of the animation. :)

Sir Clock Makes a Flash Sir Clock Makes a Flash

BLAH

Nobody who uses that damn song in any sort of media is freakin sweet x____x

Nice error, though XD

Creatus responds:

I beg to differ turd-bucket.

2006 Spoon Shorts 2 2006 Spoon Shorts 2

Wow.

You're officially one of the coolest people I've ever encountered. Ever.

Those three pointless points will now be my guidelines to life.

LusikkaMage responds:

XD

Thanks!

A Grain Of Sand A Grain Of Sand

Amazing. Incredible. Crazy. Insane. Creative. Classic. Astounding. Astonishing. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Mind-blowing. WONDERFUL! It was just perfect. The sheer randomness of everything was absolutely perfect. I loved it. The way the castle comes out of nowhere, with the dragon popping out.. Your style of comedy and randomness is not only creative, it's funny enough to make me laugh a bit too loud for this late at night. The story was also great. The way one thing lead to another was great. To put it simply, if I had the power to change something in this movie, I wouldn't. Thanks for making this.

The-Yokai responds:

WOoO! To hear someone say this so awesome. Even with a movie I started before I became a member of NG, I'm still impressing people! Thanks so much for the review! And also, even better stuff is on the way :)

Spoon Shorts 3 Uni Spoon Shorts 3 Uni

Niiice XD

That was awesome. My favorite part were the fees. Everything was really funny though, and the chick was the sex ^_^

Super Mario Bros Stuffups Super Mario Bros Stuffups

Hahahahahahaha XD

That was great man. There's some really nice comedy in there. I really liked the bleeps. Especially Mama**a. Hahahaha XD Awesome job.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I commend you for making the singlemost random piece of material ever created.

Coldplay-Spies Coldplay-Spies

Extraordinary

Every aspect of this video is amazing. Inspiring. 'Impressive' would be an understatement.

Return of MetaKnight Return of MetaKnight

rofl

Dunno why, but I just liked it. Great job on the voices dude XD

LimblessAvenger responds:

Thanks a bunch! I had alot of fun working on this movie.